ACCOUNT LIMITATION

immah
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, my account was limited last week. I sent my national identity card as proof of identity. I do not have any proof of address or residential address. My country Kenya does not issue any proof of address or residential address. I really need to access the funds.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@immah 

You need to contact customer services to resolve any limitation OR account specific issues.
Click help / contact bottom left of Paypal pages for options available for your country.

Or have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their facebook or twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@immah 

You need to contact customer services to resolve any limitation OR account specific issues.
Click help / contact bottom left of Paypal pages for options available for your country.

Or have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their facebook or twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

immah
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, thank you for your reply. I sent an email to PayPal customer care explaining the situation. I only received programmed answers. The customer cares did not reply. The programmed answers did not fix my situation. I send a message via Facebook and unfortunately, the agents could not reply. i received a notification that due to COVID-19 the agents are not available.

Login to Me Too

dpiands
Contributor
Contributor
Hello! I’m experiencing the same problem. Our country doesn’t have a national ID and I don’t have any valid ID’s yet. The only ID I have is my student’s ID. I started working online since quarantine and now my account has been limited because I have exceeded the transactions limit of paypal. Now, I can’t cash out my hard-earned money I got from working. I tried contacting their customer service but I only got automated replies. Can you suggest any other solutions to this. I’ve emailed them to verify my account using school ID but I’ve gotten no reply
Login to Me Too

immah
Contributor
Contributor
That's the same problem am facing.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.