Cancelar unos fondos retirados a Cuenta bancaria

JovanaRea
Nuevo miembro de la comunidad

Buenas tardes, el día de ayer, los fondos que acababan de depositarme se retiraron automáticamente a una tarjeta bancaria que desconozco. Siento que fui víctima de fraude ¿Hay manera de que se cancele ese retiro y regresen ese dinero a mi paypal para ponerlo en mi tarjeta real? O saber el nombre de la persona que puso su tarjeta en mi Paypal. Gracias

Login to Me Too
819 RESPUESTAS 819

Babs781
Colaborador
Colaborador
This is the way they scam us and paypal They send utter cheap rubbish so they get a signed signature... so PayPal then say sorry your case won’t be accepted they have sent a copy of date and signature when it was delivered. This is the message PayPal sent me. ...........................................,,,.,,,,,,..... We've reviewed the transaction(s) and are denying your claim(s). This decision was made because we received shipment tracking from the merchant confirming that the merchandise was delivered. ........,.......................,,,,,, They don’t send the actual goods we ordered.I d sent about 10 emails to PayPal explaining the scam.I suggest everyone who has been scammed by this company keep emailing paypal👍
Login to Me Too

Lenton1967
Colaborador
Colaborador
I got a reply from this company today about my ongoing complaint. Dear customer, We’re so sorry for the delay. As we checked your troubles, we sincerely want to help you. Our return address is 1F, Block B, 108-120 Fengping Road, Fenggang Town, Dongguan, Guangdong,China. We promise that you will get your full refund. You don’t have to wait any more, you can offer a picture of delivery paper and package when you return it or provide us the tracking information online (by screenshot or picture). Once we checked, we will refund you immediately. And we’re so sorry that we cannot cover your shipping fee of returns from now. For providing you with our best service, we are not advised you refund on PayPal, since they ask for the tracking information of returns and also when we received you returns then they will refund you. It will cause very long period of refund. Also we provide you a solution if you don’t want to return the item. You can keep the order and we can refund you 40% discount of your payment immediately. Or you have any ideas, please tell us firstly before your further action. Your patient will be highly appreciated, have a nice day. CS This is not the address they have registered with PayPal. I have informed them. China is not accepting any parcels right now. I will post A parcel back to them. Said A parcel ... perhaps not THE parcel they sent me!!!!
Login to Me Too

vientran
Colaborador
Colaborador

@Lenton1967 

This is a scam company, I have also been a victim. Please read this thread:

https://www.paypal-community.com/t5/Disputes-and-Limitations/Yinglian-Trading-Co-Ltd/td-p/2023549

The address you stated is the SAME ADDRESS as this deceitful company. You will not get your items. They are scammers. Open up a dispute with paypal.

Login to Me Too

Budweiser65
Colaborador
Colaborador

Because i think i threw out the 50 cent piece of crap I cannot get a refund as i cannot return anything to the seller.  There has to be some way to let others know this seller is a scammer, as I cant even find that company name on eBay anymore, nor do they come up on any search online. They must just change their name every so often.  **bleep**.

Login to Me Too

jamieb1367
Colaborador
Colaborador

I got the same email Dear customer,
We’re so sorry for the delay. As we checked your troubles, we sincerely want to help you.
Our return address is : <removed>.
We promise that you will get your full refund.
You don’t have to wait any more, you can offer a picture of the delivery paper and package when you return it or provide us the tracking information online (by screenshot or picture). Once we checked, we will refund you immediately.
And we’re so sorry that we can not cover your shipping fee for returns from now.
For providing you with our best service, we are not advised to refund you on PayPal, since they ask for the tracking information of returns and also when we received you returns then they will refund you. It will cause very long period of refund.
Also we provide you a solution if you don’t want to return the item. You can keep the order and we can refund you half the price of the order immediately.
Or you have any different ideas,please kindly tell us and do not take further action,please believe that we can help you to solve it in a short time.
Your patient will be highly appreciated, have a nice day. iPade 16.99 Small and portable- portable electric air pump I did not get it I got hand held pump cant return it to dear to return thanks

Login to Me Too

Budweiser65
Colaborador
Colaborador
**bleep**. What an absolute rort. No wonder there are rich chinese folks getting around if they are ripping off the rest of the world like this and transaction companies like PayPal do nothing, except collect ongoing fees from the seller. I think we need to move this up a notch to a regulatory body to step in. There is enough proof on these forum threads to get some form of resolution. Apparently most of these online sellers continue until they are exposed then change the company name and go again. These jokers at Zhiyun Chuang just keep going. They are laughing all the way to the bank. Contact your local authority, we need to expose this obvious scam loophole.
Login to Me Too

Yoshiky12
Colaborador
Colaborador

I got the exact the same email and item. Ordered Cats hamock. The order is I ordered. the second photo is what I recieved.  d0eb0556-5931-49c1-97f6-79f45f009855.JPG

Login to Me Too

LeoNguyen
Colaborador
Colaborador

This just happened to me. With the exact same wording also..... unsure how to proceed with this. Such a scam.

Login to Me Too

Jzgripes
Colaborador
Colaborador

Good luck. I’m afraid PayPal won’t be of any use. I’ve gone onto every review site I can and left a warning about this fraudulent company and all the different websites they use to scam people. It’s not much but even if it stops one other person from being conned it’s worth it. 

Login to Me Too

Karri1
Colaborador
Colaborador

I have sent 8 emails to PayPal & they closed my dispute.  I don't know if it would do any good to talk to your local commissioner or not?

On Twitter they said they would have "management" look into this.  That was over a month ago and crickets.  Very sad. And this help center is just a place for people to vent. It does nothing.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.