Juanv48
Colaborador
Colaborador
I for got what I ordered please help me to find out
Login to Me Too

Ayle74
Colaborador
Colaborador
If you paid through PayPal if you scroll down on the email PayPal send for confirmation of the order it will tell you on there. Hope this helps.
Login to Me Too

Jlct10
Nuevo miembro de la comunidad
I placed an order, haven't received it yet. How do you get pymt back
Login to Me Too

Krzjaz
Colaborador
Colaborador
I Never got my order, The company is a scam, fraud, and paypal is in on it, anybody have an attorney who would take the case?
Login to Me Too

Swetea
Colaborador
Colaborador
I ordered a product from smiley homey on May3,2020 I haven't got my merchandise or anything . I've been looking them up. There is no way to contact this company. I know it's a scam. Just want my money back and these scammers stopped.
Login to Me Too

grossia
Miembro
Miembro

I "bought" some fishy cat toys from them that i saw on instagram.  That was over a month ago though and still did not receive.  Their website also doesn't work anymore...

Call your credit card and dispute the charge.  You'll get your money back.  

Login to Me Too

sara382
Colaborador
Colaborador

Thank you - I think I am going to have to try that!

Login to Me Too

ieatkraftsingle
Nuevo miembro de la comunidad

I received a charge from them too but the company I actually ordered from was Holo Glamour.  They are the same people.

Login to Me Too

Tate2468
Colaborador
Colaborador
Had a charge from smileyhomey, and have not received anything! I highly recommend not ordering from this company! Total scam!
Login to Me Too

KanadKorgan
Colaborador
Colaborador

4 months ago I ordered socks from them, yesterday I received them.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.