Login to Me Too
1 SOLUCIÓN ACEPTADA

Soluciones aceptadas
Solved

PayPal_Renata
Moderador
Moderador

Hola @Amunoz27 

Cuando usted realiza una compra y utiliza PayPal como método de pago, tiene la protección del comprador por 180 días a partir de la fecha de la compra, sí el producto no te llega, sí llega roto, o diferente del descrito , usted puede presentar una controversia, para que entre usted y el vendedor entre de acuerdo o escalar el caso, y de esa forma PayPal se comunica con el vendedor y garantizamos su producto o el dinero. En ese enlace tiene las informaciones de la protección del comprador: https://bit.ly/3fwRrJ3

Aquí en ese enlace tiene las instrucciones de como presentar una controversia y como escalar a un reclamo.

Controversia : https://bit.ly/3fvZzJQ

Escalar para Reclamo: https://bit.ly/3bb6Vis 

Gracias

Ver solución en mensaje publicado original

Login to Me Too
179 RESPUESTAS 179

Gentlewind
Nuevo miembro de la comunidad

Ordered product from SmileyHomey after seeing it on Facebook.  Paid via PayPal.  Product not received.  Looked up reviews on company.  181 reviews.  2 received but not as ordered.  All of the rest did not receive their order.  One said she filed a  dispute with PayPal.  They contacted SmileyHomey that said item had been shipped.  Item never received by complainant.  Their listed website cannot be accessed.  Appears to be a complete scam.

Login to Me Too

Secora1
Nuevo miembro de la comunidad
I got a dumb question What do they sell? I have a charge on my credit card and do not recall what I could have possibly bought?
Login to Me Too

virtuouz1
Colaborador
Colaborador

I ordered heat transfer paper (iron on paper to print pictures on to put on shirts and things). But using google seems they sell a lot of stuff but don't send orders Needs to be shut down

Login to Me Too

Keywestpeg2
Colaborador
Colaborador
I just ordered a month ago from them and as of 2/13/2020 still haven't received the items...Is it all a scam...@
Login to Me Too

sara382
Colaborador
Colaborador

I placed an order on 8th Jan 2020 in good faith, but am still waiting for it and cannot find a way to get any information from them - their registered website on PayPal doesn't appear to be real either.

I am gutted - my husband is always telling me I am too trusting!!

Login to Me Too

Yvonnestag
Colaborador
Colaborador
Same problem. I never received my product. It was the purple shampoo. I saw it on FB. SCAM, they won't respond to my email either!!!
Login to Me Too

Mandrake58
Colaborador
Colaborador
Same here + PayPal says give them time, I've been waiting since 8th of May when I sent my 1st e-mail
Login to Me Too

BMCC3
Colaborador
Colaborador
I placed an order on March 1… I have not received my embellishment tool... I have reached out to the company multiple times with no response… This is utterly ridiculous that you guys blatantly rob people… I want my money back… Or I will be orchestrating a class action lawsuit
Login to Me Too

Lauradcatalano
Colaborador
Colaborador
Me also. I was never given a tracking # or order # filed a dispute and that's still in process. The tracking # I finally was given hasnt even shown that the item is shipped yet. Cant get anyone at paypal to respond to my messages and no phone # to call. Scam and last I'll be using paypal. Pretty sad when I used to work for paypal. Terrible customer service.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.