Colaborador
Colaborador

Anybody have problems with smileyhomey

Login to Me Too
179 RESPUESTAS 179

Dani_scl
Colaborador
Colaborador
I also bought from them, under the name AirIndigo, SheWish, SmileyHomey... they keep changing it so they can continue with their scam. It’s outrageous! Isn’t any way to stop them?
Login to Me Too

JEAN91950
Colaborador
Colaborador

I am having the same issue.

Login to Me Too

Travelingcharli
Nuevo miembro de la comunidad

Same with me.  I have no idea what I ordered.

Login to Me Too

Krzjaz
Colaborador
Colaborador
Company is a scam, they keep the name She Swish account name with paypal. Paypal does NOTHING to stop them. They basically have interest free use of your money, countless people have been scammed by She Swish and paypal is the one to blame!
Login to Me Too

Dani_scl
Colaborador
Colaborador
That’s a shame! A big company such as this one, shouldn’t tolerate this kind of “business partners”, shouldn’t be associated with a scam like this. It’s shocking that they keep providing a service for a business proven to be a scam!!!! 🤦‍♀️
Login to Me Too

Scarlett1231
Miembro
Miembro
Payment of £16.21 taken out bank through PayPal... Not ordered anything from them... How do I get refund
Login to Me Too

KangarooMX
Nuevo miembro de la comunidad

virtuouz1
Colaborador
Colaborador

Yep. Ordered from them because I seen a video post on Instagram and NEVER received my order and because they provide a tracking number once they get the money paypal won't help because of it so i'm out $25. never again will only do business with companies that have 99% positive rating and block all others

Login to Me Too

grossia
Miembro
Miembro

Call your credit card company.  You can dispute the charge and get your money back.  I did that.  

Login to Me Too

virtuouz1
Colaborador
Colaborador
Problem is it's been since October and not sure if they can help at this point. I know I won't be using PayPal as a payment method for important transactions that I may need help resolving in the future.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.