Login to Me Too

Elvy51
Colaborador
Colaborador

They don’t reply, I have written them 10 emails , also wrote on messenger 

Login to Me Too

tman11
Nuevo miembro de la comunidad
ordered product 5/7/2020 as of today 5/26 no order has been received. Pd $32.96 per paypal acct. Please help!
Login to Me Too

Crien
Colaborador
Colaborador
When I read all this messages I guess Smiley Homey is become rich of all our orders. Mine 30 dollars included. What I don't understand is that when PayPal knows about this company there is no warning at payment time or when you paid there will be a check first before PayPal send out your money to the, in this case, scammer. At this time PayPal helps this kind of scammers and now for me I don't know why I am using PayPal.
Login to Me Too

Swetea
Colaborador
Colaborador
This was my first time buying off of Facebook. It will be the last. I will contact the better business bureau. File a charge against them. Pay pal knows about these scammers and they still let them scam thru their company. I will let everyone I know what happened to me.
Login to Me Too

BrianS30
Colaborador
Colaborador

I have messaged paypal twice questioning why they closed my dispute in smileyhomeys favour and have received no reply. I am on hold now to speak to an agent via online chat but they advise waiting time is a few hours.

Login to Me Too

BrianS30
Colaborador
Colaborador
Seems PayPal won’t be helping me with this one. I asked them why they are not actively investigating Smileyhomey and they said when they receive a complaint the fraud team investigated it and takes appropriate action. Seems to me they are doing nothing at all and don’t care we are all being ripped off by them.
Login to Me Too

Mandrake58
Colaborador
Colaborador
I ordered the balls u can fill with water r air + they don't burst 18th April, haven't received them, hav sent them 4 e-mails not got an answer, I'm really angry cause I thought they wud b great fun 4 my grandchildren who r all on lockdown
Login to Me Too

Countess57
Colaborador
Colaborador
Disgraceful scamming ppl I need the money back but they won’t pay it back
Login to Me Too

NaomiElle
Colaborador
Colaborador
Have one of you you tried to get your money back by sending a claim to PayPal? Have you received your money back?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.