nelliedillard11
Colaborador
Colaborador
I placed an order and didn't get a tracking number. I can't track it
Login to Me Too

Marybabycakes
Miembro
Miembro
I ordered things on March 9th 2020 for 71.86,still haven't received my things. Ordered things again on April 9th for 67.90. Tried to email them from paypal didn't work. I want to know where my things are at. They have already been paid for through pay pal.
Login to Me Too

Krzjaz
Colaborador
Colaborador
The company is definitely a scam, fraud, and paypal is in on it, anybody have an attorney who would take the case?
Login to Me Too

Krzjaz
Colaborador
Colaborador
Never got my order. The company is a scam, fraud, and paypal is in on it, anybody have an attorney who would take the case?
Login to Me Too

Barry46
Miembro
Miembro
I have ordered a couple of items from them and haven’t received yet or any tracking
Login to Me Too

Krzjaz
Colaborador
Colaborador
They are a scam Absolute fraud Paypal knee for years but allow it because enough people don’t bother to pursue it. Paypal makes money so they conveniently look the other way
Login to Me Too

gosper07
Colaborador
Colaborador
I order 2 bottles on the 19th April 2020.im still waiting order LX109948554CN at the cost of $35.97 USD .WOULD LIKE MY PRODUCTED OR MY MONEY BACK THANKS Helen
Login to Me Too

Krzjaz
Colaborador
Colaborador
This company is a scam Paypal k ones they are a scam (FOR YEARS PEOLE HAVE COMPLAINED) but allow them to operate because people don’t bother disputing the item, paypal makes money off each sale You have to contact paypal and Dispute it Good luck getting your mo way back You will most likely ha e to go through your credit card or bank to get your money back Reference all the complaints on paypal to your bank or credit card company.
Login to Me Too

BrianS30
Colaborador
Colaborador

I ordered a support bra from She Swish (Smileyhomey) for €21. When it finally arrived the quality was terrible. It offered no support and was more like a bikini top. We raised a claim with paypal who found in She Swishs favour with the following statement "the item is materially similar to what was described so we find in the sellers favour".
Paypal never asked me for this information and I cannot see any reply from She Swish on the claim. I find it very concerning paypal sided with them so easily.

Login to Me Too

Elvy51
Colaborador
Colaborador

I also ordered product from their site called orange fudge they change the names all the time, they don’t reply to emails  it is all a scam FB should close them down 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.