She swish company

i4n67
Colaborador
Colaborador

I purchased a talking hamster from this company , they sent a cheap nasty humbling bird on a wire to prove delivery. PayPal won't get my money back from the seller. The seller won't return my emails, so I am out of pocket for $25.96. PayPal have closed the claim as they say they can see the seller has delivered to my address. And now I'm told that PayPal have closed the case.

Login to Me Too
53 RESPUESTAS 53

grammy2481
Colaborador
Colaborador

I am in a similar boat.  This company is a scammer and I have been trying and trying and trying to get Paypal WHO IS REPUTABLE and I have used for tons of purchases, to help me and so far they are really letting me down for over 400.00  My internet glitched while I was placing the order and instead of ordering 1 lot of 5  it ordered 15. I have emailed and emailed and emailed that homeysmiley or whatever it is atleast a dozen times and cc'd myself for proof but no response to the error and money is gone from my account and no product.  I am sick.  Any suggestions?

Login to Me Too

Gegeejade
Colaborador
Colaborador
I am so sorry.
Login to Me Too

einnoc115
Miembro
Miembro
Based on what I’m reading on here I guess I should kiss my $49 plus GOODBYE! Shame on these She Swish scammer crooks! The bad things they do will come back to them a hundredfold. So disappointed with PayPal for not protecting the consumers from scammers like them.
Login to Me Too

antwan69
Miembro
Miembro
i am tryingto pay for an order online and payment will Not go through.
Login to Me Too

Kimc333
Colaborador
Colaborador
I too ordered from this company but my order never arrived. It’s been over 30 days.
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Estimado asesor
Estimado asesor

@Kimc333 

How do I open a dispute with a seller when a purchase goes wrong?

You can open a dispute in the Resolution Centre of your PayPal account within 180 days of payment if:
•You don’t receive the item
•You receive an item but it’s significantly different than the description on eBay or on the seller’s website

By opening a dispute, you can communicate directly with your seller to work out a problem transaction.

If you reach an agreement with the seller you can close the dispute. If you're still not happy with the result, you can escalate the dispute into a claim. We'll review the claim and decide on reimbursement.

These steps apply to Personal accounts. If you have a Business account, please log in to see the steps that apply to you.

To open a dispute:
1.Log in to your PayPal account.
2. Click on the transaction and use the resolve a problem option at the bottom of that details page.

Note:
•Generally buyers must wait at least 7 days from the date of payment to escalate a dispute for an item not received
•Where an item has not been received, please ensure you have given the seller enough time before opening a dispute

https://www.paypal.com/webapps/mpp/first-dispute

DO NOT CLOSE THE DISPUTE UNTIL YOU HAVE A CLEARED REFUND OR YOUR ITEM WHATEVER THE SELLER SAYS. ALSO DON'T FORGET TO ESCALATE THE DISPUTE TO A CLAIM WITHIN 20 DAYS IF THE SELLER DOES NOT REFUND.

If that does not work then if you funded your paypal payment via a card then contact your card issuer and see if they will do a chargeback for you.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

L1nny
Miembro
Miembro
Me too Ordered January 28 got fake tracking and no products arrived 😞
Login to Me Too

Jen_of_Zen
Colaborador
Colaborador

I won my dispute!  Took two months, but I finally got my refund!  This company goes by many names.  They need to delete their account and prosecute them!

Login to Me Too

kevbow72
Miembro
Miembro

I was also scammed by this company. $60.00 down the drain. I filed a dispute with PayPal and they let them keep my money. Shameful PayPal allows people to be scammed like this. 

Login to Me Too

mayraadorno
Nuevo miembro de la comunidad
She swish Limited son los mismo? Su página que me enviaron es support @ smileyhomey. com Quiero saber si es fraude. Ordene desde 21 de abril y no se nada.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.