Re: HELP! SCAM company LitFad will not respond or CANCEL my order!

Suigenaris
Colaborador
Colaborador
Este empresa es lo mejor. Después de esperar tres meses por mi pedido y de que me dijera on que verificara el estado del envío varias veces, descubrí que el pedido había sido devuelto a la empresa hace tres semanas. Cuando me enfrenté a ellos, me dijeron que lo enviarían de nuevo o lo destruirían a mis expensas. Solo después de que fui a PayPal me devolvieron el dinero. Perdona mi español. Estoy aprendiendo.

This company is the worst. After waiting three months for my order and being assured the order was on its way, I discovered that it had been returned to the company three weeks ago. They were not honest with me. When I confronted them with the shipping status that they couldn't be bothered to check, they first said that the address was wrong. Then they said they didn't know why the order had been returned. When I said I wanted my money back, they said they would either have to ship it again or the order would be destroyed at my expense. Luckily PayPal intervened on my behalf. Don't buy from them. i really wanted the lamps but I will NEVER purchase from them again. Check the horrible reviews all over the internet!
Login to Me Too
0 RESPUESTAS 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.