She swish company

i4n67
Colaborador
Colaborador

I purchased a talking hamster from this company , they sent a cheap nasty humbling bird on a wire to prove delivery. PayPal won't get my money back from the seller. The seller won't return my emails, so I am out of pocket for $25.96. PayPal have closed the claim as they say they can see the seller has delivered to my address. And now I'm told that PayPal have closed the case.

Login to Me Too
53 RESPUESTAS 53

Sixgun89
Colaborador
Colaborador
They are a SCAM! PayPal knows and does nothing! 100’s of complaints and PayPal hasn’t banned them. They need to wake up at PayPal they will loose all business if this keeps up!
Login to Me Too

Remy2020
Colaborador
Colaborador
We should all blacklist this company n let everyone knows in the social media and also not to trust PayPal anymore for their irresponsible duty to protect their customers after several hundreds of complaints and nothing is done to ban them from selling their products.
Login to Me Too

SANGAREE
Nuevo miembro de la comunidad
Call ur bank like I’m doing u will get ur credit
Login to Me Too

elisaedu

Me too.   I feel totally stupid.  

Login to Me Too

traceyejordan67
Colaborador
Colaborador
I bought those press on nails 2 months ago supposed to be the ones with the sticky pads n it came today with nail glue! What a rip off
Login to Me Too

Mjg66
I've just lost a claim through PayPal after filing a claim for goods not received. They state she swish gave them a royal mail tracking however it never arrived at my home and there was no signature provided for delivery. I've lost 24 usd on this item. I'm not sure how they can state it was delivered when no proof and they did not respond to my 3 emails . I feel very let down. Do not buy anything from this company and currently I feel reluctant to rely on PayPal for my protection.
Login to Me Too

TTC2020
Colaborador
Colaborador

Am I too late to read this? I ordered Drill Blades on 5/23/2020 from Stylevelvet.com (this website is popping up on FB almost everyday) and paid from PayPay. From PayPay payment, it says paid to She Swish Limited but my credit card company says paid to SMILEYHOMEY. Now, I don't know I'll received the item I ordered or not.

Login to Me Too

TTC2020
Colaborador
Colaborador

Correction! I ordered the item on 5/13/2020 not 5/23/2020. Today, I saw the same item on the FB on  a different website. Screen Shot 2020-05-14 at 10.17.18 PM.png

Login to Me Too

Arrealis
Colaborador
Colaborador

A total rip off and I think FB and Paypal should be responsible... someone should pay us back!!!!

Login to Me Too

Gegeejade
Colaborador
Colaborador
I agree
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.