Why didn't an employee answer my post?

PayPal_Olivia

Welcome to the PayPal Community Help Forums!

You've probably clicked on this topic because you've just posted a question. I'm really glad that you checked in so I can offer some tips to help you make the most of your time here in the Community! Smiley Happy

The PayPal Community Help Forums are a venue for member to member assistance. This is the place to go to find tips and general answers discovered by other PayPal customers, and to share the ones you've found. The beauty of this kind of environment is that it gives you access to a wealth of perspectives and a variety of available solutions  - not just those that a PayPal Customer Service representative might have. Employees of PayPal have lots of great information, sure! Still, who better to offer an outside of the box solution than someone who uses the products and services every day, just like you?

Please keep in mind - the Community can only answer questions that don't require the specific details of your account. If your question will involve review of your account details, contacting Customer Solutions is the way to go. Simply click the link above, or log into your account and click "Contact Us" at the bottom of any PayPal page. If you use Facebook, another option is to reach out to the PayPal Facebook page by PM.

For some tips on writing your post to get the best response from the Community, please take a look at this guide.

The Community thrives on your participation! While you're waiting for an answer to your post, please feel free to browse around and see if you have the answers to the questions of others.

If the information you're posting is not a question or an answer, you may be looking for the Suggestions for PayPal board.  We definitely invite you to share your constructive perspectives there as well!

Again, welcome! We're very happy to have you here! Smiley Happy

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too
9 REPLIES 9

amaratoure885
Contributor
Contributor

hello my deaf of professionnal

Login to Me Too

Vi26
Contributor
Contributor
They don't know what to do it with it. They definitely don't reply to emails. Must be allergic to them. They only good at keeping people's money.
Login to Me Too

annmv888
Contributor
Contributor

They didn't answer mine either, or my emails and when I was asked to take the survey and I gave them zero points well what do you know there was an error and my survey couldn't be submitted.  PayPal help is useless...so far I haven't gotten.

Login to Me Too

sanlucknow
Your are no answer propar in survey.
Login to Me Too

NyanlinnThant
good paypal acc i using
Login to Me Too

Temp20231001b
Contributor
Contributor

please be patient mam. please wait your term for the answer thanks for a while have a great day.. 🙂

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.