refund

robertsmol
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, could anyone help me please

Two months ago I bought a hair dryer on ebay. The item was described as a new but factory second with cosmetics wear. I tried to used this hairdryer first time few days ago and discovered it is not working. It was too late to open a case on ebay, but I could still open a case on paypal (also a seller gives 6 month guarantee).

So I opened a case few days ago on paypal. I sent a question to the seller and he asked me to return an item in my cost. I was thinking it is not fair to pay for returning a faulty item but I didn’t want to  waste time arguing so I agreed and sent the item by recorder delivery. Two days ago the item was delivered, what is confirmed by the seller.

But I still haven’t received any refund. We exchanged with the seller few emails, he sent me a screen that paypal has taken money from his account (at the day I opened the case) and that money are pending, but I didn’t have any notification from paypal or anything. I sent few emails to paypal customer service asking where is my refund but they are sending me auto-response all the time. 

So what can I do now to get my refund?

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@robertsmol

Add the tracking number to the dispute AND state to paypal that its been delivered but the seller has not refunded and then escalate the dispute to a claim.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

robertsmol
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you, but how can I add the tracking number to the dispute and state to paypal that its been delivered? When I go to my case I can't add anything.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.