paypal credit issue

richardnelson
New Community Member

I am unable to use PayPal credit for anything. I have read a lot of posts about people having the same issues, but the common story is that there are never solutions. I used it for 2 purchases 14 days ago (small amounts) and now  I cannot use PayPal credit as a payment option ANYWHERE, EVEN THE MERCHANTS I ALREADY PURCHASED FROM!? When does this "security hold" expire? When will I be able to use it again? Did anyone have to do anything or did it happen on it's own?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Martina
Administrator
Administrator

Hi richardnelson, 

Thank you for your post and welcome to the community! 

If you are not given the option to pay with PayPal Credit at the moment, it may be that you have reached your credit limit or that the service is not available for you for now. 

To have more information about how to proceed in order to use PayPal Credit again, your best option would be to call our Customer Service and ask for specific information. As every situation is different, you may need to discuss your account specifically. As this is a user-to-user forum, we are unable to provide account-specific information. 

For more information, you can call PayPal Customer Service on 0800 368 7155 or visit our website.

I hope this helps!

Martina  

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.