Paypal Digital gift card for Tesco - missing PIN

Ap43
Contributor
Contributor

The  digital gift card from PayPal gifts turned up by email but it can’t be used as there is no PIN information.  Anyone know how I can get a PIN to use this?

Login to Me Too
10 REPLIES 10

PayPal_Intars

Hi Ap43,

Welcome to the community forum and thanks for posting.

The email you received should've included the code used to redeem the digital gift card. generally, a pin is not needed. If you still need help, please call us toll free on 0800 368 7123. More information about PayPal Digital gifts is available here.

Intars

Login to Me Too

Ans77
Contributor
Contributor
I've got the same problem and I need the pin to use the gift card
Login to Me Too

rogerc2
Contributor
Contributor

I've put in a claim now against 'PayPal Digital Gifts'. No response from them at all.

Hopefully PayPal will just refund me in a week.

Login to Me Too

rogerc2
Contributor
Contributor

@Ap43 Did you find a solution to this? 

Login to Me Too

SamuelOhh
Contributor
Contributor
I had the same issue, what happened?
Login to Me Too

rogerc2
Contributor
Contributor

I asked PayPal to refund me and they did so (eventually). Seems odd that a service is being offered that cannot be used.

Login to Me Too

Ap43
Contributor
Contributor

I've been refunded now - they said they have had a technical issue with generating PINs so none of these will work.   You need to call them to get a refund but they are very quick to do this.

Login to Me Too

SamuelOhh
Contributor
Contributor
I need the pin as it WILL NOT let me buy anything online. Please can you give me the pin or issue a refund as soon as possible. -Thankyou
Login to Me Too

SamuelOhh
Contributor
Contributor
Help???
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.