Platinum Diamond Full Eternity Ring.....

ShirleyAnnM
Contributor
Contributor

Hello

I would appreciate some help please

I recently purchased a platinum diamond full eternity ring on ebay.  I was assured the ring was a size i.  I received the ring which wasn't as described, it was actually a size f. The inside of the band had extra platinum balls added to it so it would'nt turn on the original owners finger. I emailed the seller and said that I would have the extra balls removed as it may make the ring a bit bigger, the seller paid for this work to be done. I got the ring back but the size of the ring has only increased to a size h, which is still too small.

As work has been carried out on the ring with the sellers knowledge, can I still open a Paypal dispute to get a refund? I do feel bad doing this, but I'm just kidding myself, the ring will always be too small for me, even though its gorgeous.

Any help would be very much appreciated.

Thank you for your time

Shirley

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

ShirleyAnnM
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you for looking, this has now been resolved, seller gave me a partial refund

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

ShirleyAnnM
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you for looking, this has now been resolved, seller gave me a partial refund

Login to Me Too

PayPal_paula

Hi ShirleyAnnM, 

Welcome to the community forum and so glad to hear that you got it resolved. 

thanks for post and for the update

Paula 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.