Pay After delivery?

Paulaxxxx
Contributor
Contributor

Hi

Can someone please tell me how this Pay after delivery works??

I seem to have no option but to pay using this method - ALSO it states money will be taken from my BANK ACCOUNT when due to be paid - does this mean my Paypal account or my Bank Account !

Why is there no option to just PAY !!!!

Help please,

Paula

Login to Me Too
24 REPLIES 24

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

PAD.
After you make a Pay After Delivery payment, PAD automatically becomes the default way for you to pay for purchases, wherever PAD is offered.

To change the default way you pay for purchases:
1.Log into your PayPal account at www.paypal.co.uk
2.Click 'Profile' near the top of the page
3.Click ‘My money’.
4.Click ‘Update’ beside ‘bank accounts.’
5.Under 'Paying after delivery is my preferred way to pay', click 'Turn this option off'.

Otherwise, you can decide not to use PAD during the checkout flow. Click 'Change' on the Review Your Information page during checkout and select a different payment method.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

dannii020
New Community Member

i dont get option for pay afteer delivery? is it because i have paypal card x

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Yes, pay after delivery is only available when you pay via your bank account.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

radioaircraft
Contributor
Contributor

I have tried all these options but paypal  still pays after delivery.

Paul

Login to Me Too

Paulaxxxx
Contributor
Contributor

Paul

Try :

My Money

Update Bank Account

Turn OFF Pay later option

This works - I've done it

Login to Me Too

davewilson1969
Contributor
Contributor

If you look at your account "overview" you may see transactions that say "pay after delivery to..."

click on the "details" link to the right and you wil lsee all the details of that pertticular transaction. About half way down the page, just above your address you will see a small link that says "pay now". Click this and box will pop up to confirm. The money will be taken from you bank account immediatley.

Hope this helps.

Login to Me Too

LEXI39

Hi,   i am so sick of this pay after delivery like everyone else having to keep a check on my bank all the time. I have just contacted paypal, to turn this off, log into your paypal account go to profile drop down tab select money, this is where you can turn this option off. Hope this helps  Lexi x

Login to Me Too

radioaircraft
Contributor
Contributor

Hi I am in the uk and i am having the same problem and now good customers are getting anoyed because they are loosing out no money in their account.

I have tried opting out but no way. Paypal are using our money and anoying my customers. This should be illegal to take money like this.

Can anyone help?????

Login to Me Too

sirhugo
Contributor
Contributor

pay after delivery is a new service just launched in the uk. its been available for a long time in the usa. you are given the option to not pay right away. instead paypal will pay for you and they will take the funds from your bank account 14 days later. effectively, you are getting your goods on credit. its supposed to be optional so if its your only payment option then thats a problem. you need to get in touch with customer services and report it.

oh and radioaircraft. should be illegal? are you having a laugh?

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Thanks for the info, was not aware it was launched over here...not a service I would bother with though.

Smiley Wink

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.