Pay After Delivery - Can I pay PayPal sooner

MalcolmF
Contributor
Contributor

After using the excellent Pay After Delivery option - Can I pay PayPal sooner or do I have to wait the 14 days . I can see an option to Pay Now when I look at the Transaction Details, but clicking this link appears to do nothing. I have received my item that i purchased and I want to know that all persons involved are paid and satisfied now instead of having to wait 14 days before Paypal take money from me.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Malcolm 

Login to Me Too
43 REPLIES 43

ETrevino
Contributor
Contributor

Ok I just did this and had to search :). Click your activity, the purchase, see details on full site, scroll down and there is a pay now option. You don't have to wait the 14 days. Hope this helps!

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@ETrevino

It had already been answered 4 posts up from your post.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

cowguy
New Community Member

yes click on the transaction than click view classic view of activity and scroll down under payment

@MalcolmF wrote:

After using the excellent Pay After Delivery option - Can I pay PayPal sooner or do I have to wait the 14 days . I can see an option to Pay Now when I look at the Transaction Details, but clicking this link appears to do nothing. I have received my item that i purchased and I want to know that all persons involved are paid and satisfied now instead of having to wait 14 days before Paypal take money from me.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Malcolm 

click pay for this purchase now your done 😄

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@cowguy

As he asked that question 4 years ago I think he may have sorted it by now  Smiley Wink

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.