Needing a paypal email address to send pictures relating to dispute

dmatt5
Contributor
Contributor

I have photos which relate to a dispute I have, but can't find a paypal email address any where to send them, please could you provide one.  Thank you

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

snowshoe
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

You would need to contact customer support as there are many email addresses and fax numbers.  There's no way to know which one you should use.

Login to Me Too

PhilHarmonik
New Community Member
Please assist and thanx
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Anna

Hi PhilHarmonik,

Thank you for posting and welcome to the Community Forum!

I’m very sorry to hear about the challenge with send us the documents.

If were requested to provide any information in regards to a claim, you would have an option to do so via the claim itself.

Please do not send attachments in emails as they can’t be opened.

If you still wish to upload the documents, you can use this link: www.paypal.co.uk/uploadstatement. You will be asked to log in to your PayPal account beforehand.

Once you upload all the documents, please make sure to either call the Customer Services or contact us via Social Media in order to link the documents with the claim as soon as possible.

You can contact us directly on Twitter @AskPayPal or on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/PayPalUK.

Hope it helps and sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Anna

Login to Me Too

cyzharine
Contributor
Contributor

already ask them on fb / twitter, but still no answer, even on mail theres no answer. maybe you can help me with this issue? thank you. /t5/About-Payments/Resolution-Centre-Issue/td-p/1071155

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Rachael
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi cyzharine,

Thanks for posting.

When you have a claim open there is only certain types of information that we can accept to support that claim or to defend it. For example we are unable to accept photos or chat conversations. If there is something that we need we will let you know exactly what to provide and we will give you an upload option.  We do not have an email address that can be used as, for security reasons we will not open email attachments. If you are asked for information this is how to provide it:

Here's how to upload files for your claim.

1. Go to www.paypal.com/uk and log in to your account.
  2. Near the bottom of the page, under 'More about your account', click Resolve a problem in our Resolution Centre.
  3. Click Respond in the Action column of the claim in question.
  4. Follow the on-screen instructions to send the file(s) to us.
  5. Repeat steps 1-3 as many times as required, up to a total file size of 9,900kb, using a jpg (preferred), gif, pdf, or png format

I hope this helps.

Rachael

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.