Does paypal send bills?

younghj
New Community Member

I used my Visa Gift Card that my friend recently bought me.

I was just wondering if Paypal sends bills.

Actually my question would be... Will I be receiving a bill if I use Paypal

If so, then what is the difference between just using a credit to pay and using Paypal, its one extra step to input the credit number in, isn't it?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

utopiaglass
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, I'm not a PayPal rep, but I think I can answer your questions.

PayPal is a great way to pay without providing your credit card information to the seller.  It sounds like you may only be using your credit card so far through PayPal, but you can also link your PayPal account to your bank account and pay for purchases that way - however that is referred to as an eCheck and can take a number of days to process.  Credit card is better because it is an instant payment.  Also, if you are buying from eBay, PayPal offers buyer protection which is really an invaluable service (I've had to use it once 😉 ). 

I don't believe that PayPal sends you a bill, but you can view your transactions by going into your PayPal account.  You would just get your usual credit card bill, I believe.  Unless you are a seller and are being charged fees by PayPal for money coming into your account, or are signed up for one of their merchant accounts, I do not believe you get a bill from PayPal at all.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.