Can't complete a 50EUR purchase.

MemerSchemer
Contributor
Contributor

So I tried to complete a 50EUR purchase, but for whatever reason I get the error  "This payment cannot be completed and your account has not been charged". I've heard this error has been encountered by many people many times, and the cause is always different. Any help?

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@MemerSchemer

If you want advice at least give us some info to work on about the type of transaction and your funding sources.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

MemerSchemer
Contributor
Contributor

It's a purchase for in-game currency. I noticed when trying to purchase for 10EUR it works just fine, but then 20EUR and above I get the mentioned error.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Conor

Hi MemerSchemer & kernowlass,

I hope you don't mind me jumping in here,

@MemerSchemer This message usually means that our internal security model is stopping your payments for whatever reason: http://ow.ly/YHePu

Why don't you try following the steps in this article though to see if they help at all? Having a PayPal account that is fully verified with an active bank and card is normally the best way to increase your chances of successful payments, you see.

Conor

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.