Click-n-Ship International First Class Shipping Label Not Available

Moxee
Contributor
Contributor

Since PayPal does not have an international first class shipping label option (eBay does), I have been using Click-n-Ship through the USPS for years.  Lately, it has not been available requiring me to stand in line at the post office and as a commercial user, that is not practical.  I contacted the USPS and got a response to check with the local post office which is ridiculous because they have no information about click-n-ship and no connection with it.  I replied to that affect to that email response and so they replied that there was no timetable for that to be added, as if it had never been there.  I have just sent another email explaining THAT.  I suggest that everyone that has used it and cannot now contact the USPS and if enough people ask the same questions, maybe they will take more than 30 seconds to answer and actually find out why it isn't now available and when it will be again.  Go to this address: https://emailus.usps.com/emailUs/iq/usps/request.do?forward=emailUs.  You will need to go a couple more steps like clicking on the not a tracking issue but that is as close as a link will take you.  

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Moxee

PayPal shipping does indeed have First Class Package Intl as a shipping method, as that is what I have been using since Click-N-Ship is temporarily not available. Just select a country from the drop down menu and the option should show up dynamically in the shipping method drop down menu. The prices are lower than Click-N-Ship but I have other reason for preferring CNS over PayPal Shipping for Intl but I guess I have no choice now unless CNS comes back. lol

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.