Trouble CREATING shipping label

Lynzquenn
Contributor
Contributor

I've been using the multi order shipping feature for months now with no issues to create shipping labels for things I've sold. My acct is setup fully with bank acct and cards, none of that info has changed. Now when I put shipees info in and the package details and click "calculate shipping costs" it goes back to the multi order shipping page and the error message "We are unable to serve your request right now. Please try again later. PB error" comes up on the top of the page ? Does anyone know what this error means? Someone please help!

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Lynzquenn 

PB could be referring to Pitney Bowes, so some technical problem is happening with shipping api with Pitney Bowes system or something. Pitney specializes in postage technology but apparently PayPal is aware of the issue and is trying to fix it asap.

Time to do it the old school way, print your own address labels, attach to package and take it to the post office to buy postage or use USPS.com Click N' Ship.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Lynzquenn
Contributor
Contributor
Okay that makes sense. I don't know alot about all of this. So it is something out of my control and have to wait for pb to fix? The whole reason I started using PayPal for my lighter packages is because it is a bit cheaper than usps or taking it to the post office and I can just stick the stuff in my mailbox and the mailman takes care of it so this sucks !
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.