Sorry, we weren't able to complete your payment at this time. Please try again later.

ngpicadilly
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, I have a business account and since yesterday I have been facing problems. My customers are not able to send me payments as they complain about this error while sending me payments. The error that they get is "Sorry, we weren't able to complete your payment at this time. Please try again later. If you continue to encounter problems, please contact customer service."

2_5350771545570545229.png

Everything was going smooth before this issue, I have all my details verified and used to receive prompt payments to my account and then to bank. Paypal provides no explanation to why this problem is occurring and what measures should I take to prevent it. The text based customer help option is AI based and does not solve my problem. There is no documentation about this problem and even the previous thread on this is not resolved but only provided with troubleshooting tips.

I urge Paypal representatives to take this issue seriously and at least provide a solution or reason to this problem. I have wasted a lot of my time to figure out what went wrong but there are no leads by Paypal. Until this problem gets resolved I will not be able to receive payments and that will affect my business. Please help me resolve this issue!

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.