cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sorry, we weren't able to complete your payment at this time. Please try again later.

New Community Member

Sorry, we weren't able to complete your payment at this time. Please try again later.

I'm trying to send money to someone for a commission, and I got a message that says 

If you continue to encounter problems, please contact customer service.

Why is this happening? I've used Paypal many times before and I've never had this. I'm only trying to pay $5 and I have $6 in my account. How can I fix this? This person is expecting money from me.

30 REPLIES
New Community Member

Re: Sorry, we weren't able to complete your payment at this time. Please try again later.

Just started getting this error yesterday. So have two other people trying to send money to me.

New Community Member

Re: Sorry, we weren't able to complete your payment at this time. Please try again later.

Fix this me and my 4 friends are facing this now

Tags (1)

I face the problem after Refund
New Community Member

This thing is still exist. So annoying

New Community Member

I also getting this annoying error , i've no idea would you please help me ? I confirmed my full details of account I confirmed my email I linked my credit card But when my friend try to send me money ( About 20-25 $ ) It shows him this problème he is from USA and i'am from algeria ? Just waiting for a solution thanks in advance !
Tags (3)
New Community Member

me to i have the same problem i need a help

New Community Member

I have the same problem help

Same here

anyone else having the issue up to this point also? trying to pay an invoice but it doesn't let me.