Can I set up international shipping on a 'buy it now' button?

leexfs
Contributor
Contributor

I'm setting up a wordpress site to sell a few products that I currently sell on Ebay. I do get international orders so just adding a 'buy it now' button will just have a flat fee for all the orders I get. Is it possible to set the button to charge 2 different rates for domestic and international shipping? If so, how?

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@leexfs 

Yes. Navigate to Tools menu at the top when logged in, go to All Tools. Click through the categories on the left and look for Shipping Calculator module. 

Click the heart icon to add it to the Tools menu as a favorite.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

leexfs
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks for the quick response. I shall have a look at this and see if I'm able to set it up. I'll mark this as solved once I've done so or come back here asking for help if I can't do it! 

Login to Me Too

leexfs
Contributor
Contributor

I've looked at the 'Postage Calculations' you refereed to but this seems to just be flat fee or percentage depending on the amount of the item. There is no mention of international shipping. This isn't what I want. 

What I need for example is this:

I sell an item for £15. It's free shipping to the UK or £2 extra for international postage. I use 1 'buy it now' button.

Or 

I sell an item for £25. It's free shipping to the UK or £2 extra for international postage. I use 1 'buy it now' button.

Is this possible?

Or do I need to use 2 different 'buy it now' buttons? I can do it that way but it won't look as good. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.