My eBay auction payments to vendors via Paypal using BillMeLater aren't showing up as paid - WHY??

imj2d2
New Community Member

I paid my auctions using Paypal but choosing the BillMeLater option.  Did it Saturday AM and Monday received polite reminders from vendors to pay!!!!

So I did the entire process again (going through eBay to Paypal using BillMeLater) today and vendors are still not being paid though I received confirmation from Paypal saying I paid. 

What is going on????  (As you can see, I'm very frustrated especially with BillMeLater as I spend A SOLID WEEK trying to use my account to pay other online retailers...I had a large credit, too.  Finally I spoke with a supervisor numerous times and those purchases went through.

What is the deal with BillMeLater?  Used it since '03 and never had these problems till the past week.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

afakhir
Contributor
Contributor

Mine aren't either.  In fact, after a full 24-hours after the payment, they still were not showing up as paid on eBay so I paid them with my debit card.  However, a day later, they showed up as paid at the bill me later website but still not as paid on the vendor side.  So, I've been charged twice for one item, even though only the debit transaction shows up on Paypal, and now have an upaid item case for the other item since eBay/Paypal is still showing it as unpaid.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.