Verified for three years, but now not verified because I had to close my bank account

HenryGaleisBen
Contributor
Contributor

I have been verified for three years by you folks, and I have fallen on some of the toughest times in my life. I had to close my bank account because of monthly and bi-monthly charges from various companies that won't take me off their lists and keep charging me for things I am not using.

I'm now about to become homeless in the middle of a New England winter, I have no money for food, and you people have now declared that you no longer believe I am the same person that I have been for the last three years.

Some of the last of the little bit of money I have for pure survival is in that account and I can't get to it, because YOU locked me out with no good reason whatsoever - if you verified my identity already, you have NO RIGHT to keep me from my money.

I pretty much have nothing left to live for anyway - I have lost my home, family, business, pets and most of my friends this year, but I guess this just goes to show that PayPal is just another heartless corporation that will let people freeze in the streets rather than give them access to their money when your multi-billionaire owners could be holding onto it instead.

If there were any humanity in you whatsoever, you'd make this right.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

HenryGaleisBen
Contributor
Contributor

What does having to have a bank account have to do with verification if you are already verified? NOTHING!

What does this have to do with PayPal wanting to collect every penny it can get in fees from those who can least afford it to hand off to their imperial multi-billionare corporate masters? EVERYTHING,

Login to Me Too

vaughnr007
New Community Member

Good luck!

I've had a PayPal account for at least 10 years and had $192 in my Paypal account.  I switched from by bank account to a credit card payment to earn sky miles.  Now I can't buy anything on Ebay until I reestablish my bank account.  The ability to use a CC to pay Pay Pal is bull*$%#@.  you can enter the information but it doesn't mean anything.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.