Separate accounts?

PureRatchet
Contributor
Contributor

Ok, new to Paypal and Ebay. I recently got a couple sales in and I thought the money would go straight to the bank account but it just sits on here! Does he money get added to the credit card or what?

I thought the money would transfer to the bank account. Do I have to "link bank accounts" to make the cash move straight to it?

Is this paypal thing like a separate bank account?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_Lilly
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Welcome PureRatchet!

Glad you stopped in!

If you would like to transfer the funds you receive into your PayPal account to your bank, you would need to link a bank to your PayPal account.   Click on this link for instructions on adding a bank!

Once your bank is added, you would just click on the "withdraw" tab, then select your bank account as the withdrawal method. 

Hope this helps!

Lilly

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

PayPal_Lilly
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Welcome PureRatchet!

Glad you stopped in!

If you would like to transfer the funds you receive into your PayPal account to your bank, you would need to link a bank to your PayPal account.   Click on this link for instructions on adding a bank!

Once your bank is added, you would just click on the "withdraw" tab, then select your bank account as the withdrawal method. 

Hope this helps!

Lilly

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.