Instantly verifying bank account

Brouhaha
New Community Member

I tried to instantly verify my bank account, but it asked me questions that I haven't even used for verifying my account. It asked me where I got married and when is my anniversary and I've never been or plan on getting married. What kind of sense does that make? I don't want to wait 2-3 business days to confirm my bank I need it now.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

sandypurins
Advisor
Advisor

Those questions sound like security questions which would be asked if the bank login information was not correct. Are you positive that you entered the correct bank account information?

If you didn't enter the correct bank account information, your login information would not match and the bank would ask security questions pertaining to the real account holder, hence the marriage questions which make no sense for your situation.

Are you positive that you entered the correct bank account information?

Try again to add the bank account information. If PayPal's response is that the bank account is already linked to your PayPal account, you will know that you initially entered the correct bank account information.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.