Bank confirmation problem... what's wrong???

RagahRagah
Contributor
Contributor

I enter my sign-in ID and password SUCCESSFULLY and log into my account (which I haven't used in a long while) and am prompted to update it and I choose to set up my paypal through my checking account. It asks for my ID, password and to enter some security questions. I enter the SAME ID (which I've come to understand is my email address, correct me if I'm wrong) AND PASSWORD WHICH SUCCESSFULLY LOGGED ME INTO PAYPAL IN THE FIRST PLACE. Yet I enter in my security questions and the rest, and when I try to confirm my bank information (my routing and checking numner was accurate, BTW), I get a message saying I've used one incorrect login attempt of 3... but NOTHING telling me what I entered wrong, which as far as I can tell is nothing; I entered everything correctly (how dumb is paypal for not even telling me the information I entered "wrong?" Even the **bleep**tiest websites I've ever seen do that for you...) but yet another failed login attempt and I'd really like to be able to use my account today. WTF is wrong and what do I do???

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.