How do I relink a bank account to paypal that I already closed?

Luckman1
Contributor
Contributor

I recently tried to link my bank account to my paypal account by entering my bank account number and my routing number. I chose the option to verify my account in 2-3 days by getting the two small deposits from paypal into my bank account and then entering those deposit amounts. After a while, I found out that the routing number I entered was the incorrect routing number for my particular bank, and I don't know how I got the wrong routing number. As a result, I cancelled the confirmation of my bank account knowing the two deposit amounts would not show up in my account. I found the correct routing number and tried to reenter my bank account number with the correct routing number and it told me that they were unable to process my request and to try again at a later date. Can someone please tell me why I am getting this message and how I can link this bank account to my paypal account without getting this error message?

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.