Any fees for transfering from PayPal to bank account?

MrVictor87
Contributor
Contributor
Just wondering if there were any hidden fees for transfering money form PayPal to Bank Account. Im with Citizens Bank if that means anything.
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_Adrian
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Welcome to the boards!

Withdrawing funds to a US bank account is completely, totally free.  Smiley Happy  If you would like to learn more about what few fees there are in PayPal, check out www.paypal.com/fees.

Thanks!

Adrian

Was my post helpful? If so, please give me a kudos!

Did my post solve the issue? If so, please accept it as a solution!

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4
Solved

PayPal_Adrian
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Welcome to the boards!

Withdrawing funds to a US bank account is completely, totally free.  Smiley Happy  If you would like to learn more about what few fees there are in PayPal, check out www.paypal.com/fees.

Thanks!

Adrian

Login to Me Too

pattenclan
New Community Member

I have another question on the same topic..but slightly different. I originally set up this account to work with my bank's debit card...is there any way to get the money from my pay pal acct transferred into my bank acct using that card, or do I have to go through the hassle of setting up the bank acct information, then remembering to not have the $$ come from there (even tho it really is with my card registered)? I could really use the money in my bank acct now, but its kind of held up here in paypal land right now...any help would be benificial 😄

Login to Me Too

pamij
New Community Member

I have read a couple of reviews that stated there are NO extra charge for transfering funds from paypal to bank account, however I still have the big question floating over my head as well... Why is my money still in paypal account and not in my bank account? Ummm...

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Adrian
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Pattenclan - yes, you would have to add the bank account rather than the card in order to withdraw the funds.  Per regulations in the US, we cannot allow withdrawals to cards.

Pamij - the movement of funds within PayPal is generally considered to be a decision that the account holder must make, with only a few notable exceptions.  As a balance can be used to make payments, and in some scenarios account holders actually benefit from maintaining a balance, PayPal does not automatically send a balance back to a bank account.  To send those funds, you'll want to use the "Withdraw" option after logging in.

Thanks!

Adrian

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.