any way around having two paypal accounts ?

millystu
Contributor
Contributor

ok here my situation, im in the uk and a ebay usser, my wife is curretly in peru, who holds a second bank card of mine, this makes it easier for me to send her money instantly. I also time to time buy things for her that she want in ebay and then once recieved i forwards the item/s to her to peru, which on times is silly when the item ive bought is free postage... What i want is for her to set up a paypal account using the card she holds (thats in my name) so then when i buy things for her (or she can buy for herself)  they can be sent straight to her adress in peru...i have two ebay accounts and thought of changing the adress to hers in one...but as a seller myself, i know that the ebay adress is irelevant, only the payplal postal adress is important....i could send sellers messages of whom i buy from to send to a differ adress,,,but thats not garunted....so i would like that my wife has an paypal and ebay account to herself with her details...but only the card would be in my name...is this possible?...(p.s the card my wife holds was linked to paypal as a second bank account but ive now deleted it...so now it is not linked to paypal and niether ebay)

any tips or advice be apreciated..thanks in advance

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_david

Hi there Millystu,

I realise that you feel that this may be a lot easier for you but if your wife was to open a PayPal account registered in Peru, she would only be able to register financial information that was registered in Peru. Obviously, she will be unable to do this as the card she has was registered with a bank in the UK.

What you can do is when purchasing items from sellers using your UK PayPal and eBay accounts, you can have the items posted directly to your wife in Peru. When you are making a payment for an item, you will see all of the information on the Review your Payment page. On this page, you can change the delivery address to have the item delivered to and this will then provide your wife's address in Peru where she is at the moment. This will result in you paying a bit more for postage but it will be easier for you to have items posted directly to your wife instead of being sent to you first.

I hope this helps,

David.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.