account locked

theimageteam
Contributor
Contributor

My account is locked. I tried to ask how to get it unlocked but I am only shown to other people who have same problem.

They have not as far as I can see been given a solution. How do I get an account unlocked. It would be great to be able to speak to someone really.

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

red-bay
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Your best hope of clearing this up would be to call paypal. You can get there number without signing in to your paypal account. Go to the paypal website, click contact us, then "call us". The number will appear on the next page. I'd give you the number, but they vary from site to site, so its better you get the one thats relevant to your location Smiley Happy

Login to Me Too

Suthies
New Community Member

Hi there

One of my accounts have been locked and I am unable to get a contact number to call paypal - the "contact us" link did not work...can anyone advise me of how I can get the account unlocked or provide a UK contact number?

thanks

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Wayne

Hi there Suthies,

Normally I wouldn't be able to provide the phone but I'll make an expection in this case. The number you need is 087 07 307 191.

I hope this information helps you

Wayne

Login to Me Too

hippyengineer
New Community Member

Whats the point of giving this number, you can phone several times and when it gets to connecting you to an agent it just says the office is closed even if the time you are calling is well within the open hours.

This is only done to frustrate people

Login to Me Too

waltwilson
Contributor
Contributor

So call the toll free number

Login to Me Too

etihw2
New Community Member

I recently got the attached email sent to me. I have been told not tolog on to this site as it is a 'pilhering" email.

BE AWARE. I have not included the web site for security reasons

PayPal is committed to maintaining a safe environment for its community of buyers and sellers. To protect the security of your account, PayPal employs some of the most advanced security systems in the world and our anti-fraud teams regularly screen the PayPal system for unusual activity.

Recently your password was entered incorrectly 10 ten times on your account in accordance with our security procedure we ask you to please login and confirm your identity with us.

Please note ignoring our request, for an extended period of time, will result in account limitations or may result in eventual account closure.

To confirm your identity with us follow the link below:

Thank you for your prompt attention to this matter. Please understand that this is a security measure meant to help protect you and your account We apologize for any inconvenience.

Sincerely,

PayPal Account Review Department

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.