You cannot add a bank account at this time!

1973gaz
New Community Member

Keep getting this message, very frustrating indeed...

Login to Me Too
131 REPLIES 131

mr2000jp
Contributor
Contributor

same problem here , im not in the US , and i tried to add my first century bank account of my payoneer card and the same error appears , i tried every thing , all browsers , still no luck , i lost 2 full days on this problem , and still cant solve it , its obvious that there is some problem with paypal that auto reject those bank accounts that is affiliated with payoneer master cards for some reason ,if paypal didnt recognise this problem and solve it , it wont be fixed by it self ,and will not work by just retrying ,

i wish paypal fix this problem soon or it will start to loose some serious good customers 

Login to Me Too

mr2000jp
Contributor
Contributor

Dear Payoneer members,

As you know Paypal has some technical issues related to the process of adding bank accounts.

Personally, I have been trying to add my bank account unsuccessfully for a week. While writing and calling them, they advised me to try the next day ...

Today inspired by an idea suggested by one of the members here, thanks to him by the way, I decided to call them again and to ask them to add the account manually.

The following is the description of how I could finally add the bank account .

- I called PP, described the problem, said that I had been waiting as they told me and also had been trying every day without any success.

- The representative answered that due to the bank database crash they are experiencing lots of problems with bank accounts  ... 

- I asked him, if he could do it for me manually, and he said that he was not allowed to for some security reasons (to protect the users, they don't share bank account details with their representatives) and that I need to do it online, and to help me to proceed with that he needed to ask permission from his supervisor to disable some security parameters on my account that would allow me to add my account successfully. He came back and told me to logout and then to login and to try again since the security assets had been lifted for the next 4 hours. So, I did and it worked.

i hope this helps , 

Post edited to comply with forum guidelines

Login to Me Too

rhiza
New Community Member

Same here also I cannot add my bank account. I've been trying to add since last week same response everytime I click save. Already called my bank about this matter and they said my account is active. I've been reading on the reply to use different browser, I try that also..Same response cannot add bank account at this time.

Login to Me Too

op1984
New Community Member

Only solution that worked for me is to call Paypal, then they open the option to add or remove bank account for limited time (about 15 minutes i think) then you can add or remove it.

Login to Me Too

octanefueled

Simply call up paypal mine was sorted straight away

Login to Me Too

ludwigrx
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Guys, I'm experiencing the same problem, my case is I deleted the current bank account, then when I tried adding it back, I get this error. I tried adding another bank account but still, I get the same error. I want to try to call the customer support but I'm not from America & calling might cause me alot of bucks. I already tried emailing the customer support but didn't get any luck either. This is frustrating honestly. 😞

Login to Me Too

mparmpouneli
Contributor
Contributor

I have the same problem!!!! I'm trying for days! I try to add a bank account for first time because i want to withdrow money and all the times the same error message: You cannot add a bank at this time.
The email help .... Same and the same by bot. I'm not from USA so a phonecall will costs 200$ and more!!! I need help and i cant have it 😞 😞 😞  too disappointed.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Dian

Hi Mparmpouneli,

Thank you for posting in our community and welcome.

I am sorry to hear that you are having troubles adding your bank account, I can understand that this can be frustrating. If you are not able to give us a call you can also contact us on Facebook or Twitter :).

You can contact us on Twitter: @askPayPal or on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/PayPal?sk=wall

I am sure we can help you sort this.

Dian

Login to Me Too

mparmpouneli
Contributor
Contributor

Hello and happy new year. I tried again just now to add a bank account, and the error disappeared! I finally added my bank account! Everything ok. Thanks

Login to Me Too

VladimirBG

Hi,

I also can not add bank account . My PayPal account is registered and verified ..

Concrete, I want to add "Bank Of America" account (Payoneer), but always comes with a the message "You cannot add a bank at this time."

I contacted the PayPal support, but still have not received the answer..

Can you give any response?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.