You cannot add a bank account at this time!

1973gaz
New Community Member

Keep getting this message, very frustrating indeed...

Login to Me Too
131 REPLIES 131

AidanCahill10
New Community Member
Why won't Paypal allow me to add my bank account? It keeps coming up " You are not allowed add a bank account at this time"? I have been trying for days now and it's really frustrating
Login to Me Too

PayPal_paula

Hi AidanCahill10,

Welcome to the PayPal community forum.

Sorry to hear you have been unable to add your bank account. I would recommend that oyu contact us directly so we can have your account reviewed for you.

You can contact us via email, phone or through Twitter @AskPayPal or via Private Message on our Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/PayPalUK.

I hope this helps

Paula

Login to Me Too

Mariosst91
New Community Member

you know this is frustrating, and it should be fixed, i cant link my bank account because of this, how bout you people start doing something that should have already been fixed, otherwise just all that have the same problem will just go to an other company that gets the job done

Login to Me Too

Zotipa
New Community Member

I Have The Same Problem ! Can Someone Give Us The Solution Of That !!!

Login to Me Too

Oferp
New Community Member

Have the same issue:

"You cannot add a bank account at this time"

- Israeli account

- Premier account

- eBay seller

- Union Bank

- Used Chrome, Firefox, IE

- Recently i removed another bank account who was related to this account

Login to Me Too

nicagg
New Community Member

This has been extremely frustrating.  As a Canadian I was very excited to have finally opened up a U.S. bank account in the U.S. (not a Canadian U.S. bank account) and to link my new account to Paypal.  Except I've been waiting a week now for some kind of resolution from Paypal.  I have spent time on the phone with Paypal, I have sent an email to Paypal and still no answers.  

I explained that I removed my existing bank account and now was trying to add the "new bank account".   Triple checking the routing numbers/bank accounts is ok but saying it may be "your browser" I don't buy that one at all.  It was the same browser I used when I added my original bank account.  

My suspicions are most likely I would need to send in a copy of my bank statement with the new bank information so they can tie it into my profile/account.  If you need to do that for everytime you add a new BANK ACCOUNT and not just a NEW ACCOUNT with your existing BANK then they should stipulate it clearly on their site.  

Can anyone ascertain that you usually can add a new bank to your profile with no issues?  Or is this just an issue that has come up in the recent weeks with Paypal?

Login to Me Too

Tim13
Contributor
Contributor

Hi All,

I was able to get help via PayPal's customer support and was able to add a First Century Bank (US) account today. I do understand that PayPal is working on affected accounts. At least this shall give someone here some hope 🙂

Thanks PayPal *sigh

Tim

Login to Me Too

Pessword
Contributor
Contributor

How do you did that ? give us the mathod please ? the account who wanna add in paypal is the first one ?

Login to Me Too

Danil_Roudenko
New Community Member

The same problem with First Century Bank. It's my first bank account which I try to connect to PayPal.

Dear PayPal, please, do something!

Login to Me Too

goldpaw
New Community Member

Same problem here too. First Century Bank, connected to a Payoneer MasterCard. 

I have just linked and verified the card itself as a payment option, I've checked with my Payoneer account and it's all active, verified and in order. 

It's just the adding of the account to PayPal that fails, with no other reason than the subject of this thread given. "You cannot add a bank at this time."

At this point in time First Century Bank is the only way I can GET cash out at all. So I would like to know at which time I CAN add the account. I would appreciate the ability to eat and stuff. 

Thanks in advance.

Regards
Lars Norberg

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.