Wrong Account Number

MadhavRaj
Contributor
Contributor

// Your PayPal account balance is automatically withdrawn to your local bank account daily, subject to the terms of the // User Agreement. It can take up to 7 days to receive your funds in your bank account.

Hi ..... by mistake for linking my bank accound i inputed my debit card number as my bank account and i confirmed but havent verified cuz of 2 payment sent to that card number havent processed since its a debit card....... now i added my bank account correctly and made as default accout for auto withdraw......... but its late ...... my price are withdrawn are sent to my bank account(debit card inputed) ....... plz help me with this will i get my money bounced back ?

Login to Me Too
15 REPLIES 15

trifena_ana66

is your fund really2 back to your paypal account?

Login to Me Too

trifena_ana66

i got that problem about inserting wrong number, should i call paypal or just wait it to bounce back?
Thank you

Login to Me Too

trifena_ana66

Please help me it's my first time, and i'm do wrong thing

Login to Me Too

Hazel91
New Community Member

did your money bounce back to your paypal account? i also got the same problem and I don't know what to do.. it's my first time to use paypal

Login to Me Too

Raffysenar05
Contributor
Contributor

I have also the the same problem with you!

does your money bounce back?

how many days?

Login to Me Too

Raffysenar05
Contributor
Contributor

Please guys help me  I need my money back!

Thank you!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.