Where is the Message Centre?

KSMRT
Contributor
Contributor

I've been sent an email by PayPal telling me to look in the Message Centre for a message from them. But there's no sign of the links I'm told to look for. This is what I was told to do:

1. Log in to your PayPal account.
  2. Under 'More about your account', click Message Centre.
  3. Click on the message you wish to view.

Trouble is, there's no link called 'More about your account'.  I've rung customer help and they can't tell me where to look.  I'm logging in to the business account.

Anyone know where it might be?

Login to Me Too
99 REPLIES 99

minty1
Advisor
Advisor

Hi HSMRT

If u click the "help" tab at the bottom of ppal page it should come up on the right hand side

Login to Me Too

KSMRT
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you but I think that must be a different home page. There's no Help tab at the bottom of the page.  There's a link called 'Need Help?'.  On that page a message comes up that says

We’ve launched a Message Centre in your PayPal account. It allows you to send messages to us and read our replies, all from within your account. When you log in, look for ‘More PayPal Help’ and select Message Centre. It’s also available on the ‘Summary’ page, under ‘More about your account’.

I can't find any link called 'More PayPal Help' or 'More about your account'.

Login to Me Too

minty1
Advisor
Advisor

Ok

So underneath your ppal balance on the left hand side of  your  summary page do u see:-

Bank accounts and cards?

Selling Tools?

More about your account?

Login to Me Too

KSMRT
Contributor
Contributor

No underneath the balance there are three links:

Withdraw money - Add money - Currencies.

It's the new PayPal Business page - but it doesn't help going back to the 'Classic View'.

Login to Me Too

minty1
Advisor
Advisor

Ok sorry I dont know then

Have u tried contacting them on facebook https://www.facebook.com/PayPalUKand @AskPayPal for Twitter

Login to Me Too

KSMRT
Contributor
Contributor
I don't think they know either! It's a case of the left hand not knowing what the right hand is doing. I spent an hour on their phone line while they tried to figure it out. I just hoped some real user might know the answer. Thank you for trying to help.
Login to Me Too

minty1
Advisor
Advisor

Wow

Mines a personal acc so thought it would pretty much be similar

Its new so others might experience the same problem

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

We’ve launched a Message Centre in your PayPal account. It allows you to send messages to us and read our replies, all from within your account.
When you log in, look for ‘More PayPal Help’ and select Message Centre. It’s also available on the ‘Summary’ page, under ‘More about your account’.

Is what they say.............but its not there...........LOL

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Yellowsnow
Contributor
Contributor

I've got the same problem and had the same message.  I messaged them about  something and got that as a reply.  Why cant they just email you back with the answer!  This thing has been driving me nuts all day!!  

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.