Problem verifying my account

steveg100
Contributor
Contributor

Afternoon,

I've used Paypal for a number of years for purchases with no problems.  During this time my account has not been verified.  Recently I used a site that required my account to be verified.  When I tried to verify my bank acount I received an error message stating that my bank account was already registered with another user!

I've never spotted any suspicious activity on my bank account from Paypal, so I dont think anyone else is using my account.

What's going on and how can I resolve this?

Thanks in advance.

Steve G

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_david

Hi there Steveg100,

If you are being told that your bank account is registered on another PayPal account when you are trying to register it on your own PayPal account, you should contact us and we will be able to investigate it further on your behalf for you.

You can contact us by clicking the 'Contact Us' link at the bottom of any PayPal webpage. The best option for you to pick would be the 'Call Us' option and we can assist you further and try to locate the account that your bank account is registered to.

I hope this helps,

David.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.