PayPal withholding my money for 21 days.. So I'm withholding theirs.

shellsbells
Contributor
Contributor

Dear PayPal,

I am with-holding your money for 21 days or until you receive positive feedback, which judging from the internet and forums here, is not going to happen any time soon. I believe you to be an untrustworthy company and as such, I have blocked all your transactions from my main bank account.

They have also refunded money you attempted to take today, even though you have money of mine locked in my PayPal.

When you decide to do the honest thing and release my funds, I will think about releasing yours.

I will have no further involvement with paypal or ebay.

Many thanks.

Login to Me Too
36 REPLIES 36

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

My opinion is not being rude is it??

If it is then your opinions are as well.

And no they don't as i don't work for them    Smiley Wink

Believe me the feedback i get is defo not negative but feel free   Smiley Happy

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Fuzzgun
Contributor
Contributor
I had the same problem with him( kernowlass)rude and offensive unless you tell him how great he is
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Luckily over 1500 folks who's problems i have helped /  solved their problems think differently.

Then there are those who have never helped anyone and don't like being told how paypal works if it is different to how THEY want it to work.    Smiley Wink

Back to the nice folks that want help  >>>

bye

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Fuzzgun
Contributor
Contributor
such a hero ker what's it lass When you go off to help the 1500 poor people do you change in a phone booth or come out of a bat cave
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

No i just get back from work, log on and answer as many posts as i can to help folks from being scammed or help newbies understand how paypal works.

Quite easy really, you should try it.

Oh no you would rather have a go at those that help than help yourself wouldn't you Mr 0 kudos and Mr 0 solution.

Those that can do, those that can't attack the ones that can.

Not going to waste anymore time on trolls.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Fuzzgun
Contributor
Contributor

Nice one fibromum  Well put and spot on.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Not angry hun, i think your responses are hilarious just because i disagreed with you.

As for my kudos and solutions they are from people that have received my help and appreciated it so yes i am proud of it.

Its great when i log on and save someone from being scammed by a scammer in Nigeria and i have had thanks from people saying that i posted my warning just in time to save them posting their expensive item to a scammer.

So if that is a troll then so be it. I don't just post on this thread but i do find it pathetic that you all have to whinge about a 21 day hold that EVERY ebay seller has gone through, thats for buyer protection AND if you post your item promptly you rarely wait more than a week.

Instead of personal attacks why don't you just try and save JUST ONE person from being scammed or getting worried because they can't find where their refund has gone or are scared they have lost money...........just one thats all, go on try it.

As for famous....really??  Smiley Very Happy

Guess these people do not think i am a troll OR pathetic for logging on of an evening to try and help.  Smiley Wink 

https://www.paypal-community.com/t5/About-Payments/Nigeria-scam/m-p/956450/highlight/true#M33722

https://www.paypal-community.com/t5/Selling-on-eBay/please-help/m-p/986313/highlight/true#M9201

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.