Missing transaction

RoyalAngel
New Community Member

Hi!

My problem is that I have one transaction missing from my history log. 

I payed for an ebay item, the transaction showed up in my bank account's log too. But I did not received receipt email from paypal (double checked spam folder and everything else too) and I can't find it in my history log neither. The problem is I want to start a dispute but I can't because I can't pick the trasnaction when it asks because it's not there!

Every single transaction is howing up in my log except this one. 

Any Ideas?

Tried to contact paypal via email but after I choose the topic and subtopic when I click on submit simply nothing happens. 

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

snowshoe
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

Suggest exporting your Account Transaction Histoy to a CSV file.  Then you can use an app like Excel to sort and manage.  (This is a common method for finding hard to find data.)

See this desktop user guide for the details:

https://www.paypalobjects.com/webstatic/en_US/developer/docs/pdf/pp_merchantsetupadministrationguide...

Note the section titled:  Viewing your Account History.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Conor

Hi RoyalAngel,

Welcome to the Community Forum!

That's very stangeSmiley Surprised

If you are still having difficultly after following Snowshoe's advice, I think it's best that you give us a quick call so we can help you open that dispute.

You may have made a one off payment with your card in this instance, which would explain why the payment is not showing in your History tab.

You can call us toll free by clicking 'contact us' at the bottom of your account and on the call we will swiftly locate that payment for you and take it from thereSmiley Happy

You could also try contacting us by Twitter by tweeting @AskPayPal.

I hope this helps,

Conor

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.