What on erath is going on with sending and receiving payments????????????

bushbaby
Contributor
Contributor

Okay, I have really reached my limit with the hassle of Paypal. Everytime I log into my PayPal account I have to veryify who I am via a phone call or provide my full bank card details. Now I want to send someone the huge amount of £1.23 from a cleared cash balance of £1.23 and yet again I have to provide my sensitive bank details - I have also had calls from eBay customers saying they can't make payment either from balances held within their PayPal account - What on earth is going on with this exceedingly shoddy, third rate service from PayPal??????

I am not prepared to keep adding and veryfying my details everytime I log in. Please get this issue fixed so that people can run their businesses. As a result, my customers are now sending payments via other methods - what a total farce at this time of year!!!!!

Very unhappy:-(:-(:-(

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Do you have a valid back up card registered to your paypal account as well as funds in your paypal balance??

Have you reached your spending /receiving limits?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.