HELP! sooo confused!!!

LeAnn88
New Community Member

I paid for an item on ebay that was £2.33, all was fine, item got sent, i received it. Then my bank sent me a message saying that my bank had refused to release payment as i didnt have the funds in there as i accidently used the wrong bank card... i logged in to paypal and my balance was -£2.33 so i added £2.33 taking my paypal account balance back to £0.00 but the person i sent payment to originally has also got an email from paypal saying that my payment was being reversed?! Im so confused?! Has this person i bought from on ebay received £2.33 which would explain the negative balance on paypal? I dont want to be paying this person again as well as paying palpal?! Help!

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_paula

Hi LeAnn88, 

Generally if your account was taken negative for a failed transfer it would mean that your seller was paid and the funds have remained with them. However as I am unable to view your account specifically I cant be 100%. 

In this situation I would recommend that you contact us directly via the contact us link to confirm that your seller was paid and if you need to resend payment. 

I hope this helps 

Paula 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.