Pay after delivery

williamclark1

Hi, my question is simple, pay after delivery is no longer in my payment options ANY of them, single items, multiple items, different sellers, sellers ive used it with before, and i pay my bills before the due date.

All i get at checkout is my payment choice which doesn't include P.A.D. anymore for no apparent reason.

im lost as to why they offer me a service and take it out of the equation less than a month after fauning with me to use it ???????

Im unconvinced its a real service, im starting to think its just a shiny hook, to try to get you to spend.

Can anyone clear up this mystery for me ?

sincerely, a beffudled confused and unhappy P.A.D. user "past tense" it seems 

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@williamclark1

PAD is offered by Paypal and not the merchant, the merchant does not even know you are using it as they are still credited the funds in advance.

All PAD does is give you a bit longer before you have the funds removed from your bank account, it doesn't give you any more buyer protection.

But as its offered by Paypal whether they offer it or not I guess is down to their cash flow at the time and how many users are using it at any one time.

Its not always offered and you can only use it when it is.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@williamclark1

PAD is offered by Paypal and not the merchant, the merchant does not even know you are using it as they are still credited the funds in advance.

All PAD does is give you a bit longer before you have the funds removed from your bank account, it doesn't give you any more buyer protection.

But as its offered by Paypal whether they offer it or not I guess is down to their cash flow at the time and how many users are using it at any one time.

Its not always offered and you can only use it when it is.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

williamclark1

Many thanks for the speedy insight,

ok it seems its dictated by the usage and possibly the  amount of outstanding P.A.D.'s they are willing to outlay,

i hope ive got that right.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.