Forgot to pay postage

Tbone151
Contributor
Contributor

I forgot to pay my postage and want to send it after i have paid for the item on ebay. How do i send him the payment?

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

the_grot_shoppe
Contributor
Contributor

@Tbone151 wrote:

I forgot to pay my postage and want to send it after i have paid for the item on ebay. How do i send him the payment?

That doesn't make sense.

Are you  the buyer or the seller?

If you are the buyer and paying for an item then  you pay postage at the same time.

If you're the seller and printed a label without postage and the package was already sent, you may want to alert the buyer as they will have to pay it when they get the package and won't be very happy and they will let you know about it.

If you haven't sent the package, simply make another label with postage this time.

Login to Me Too

Tbone151
Contributor
Contributor
I am the buyer and when I paid for the item on an iPad I didn't tick the box for postage. The seller emailed me to say the postage hasn't been paid but I had paid for the item. I want to go back onto Paypal and send him the postage but can't seem to do it. Do you know how to? Thanks.
Login to Me Too

Go to the "send money" tab in paypal and follow the steps.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.