Eharmony subscription

mizfiesta
Contributor
Contributor

I've been trying unsuccessfully to subscribe to a special offer I've received from Eharmony. Using Paypal as payment is available, and what I'd prefer to use as payment, but when I try to do so I receive a message advising me 'We cannot process your PayPal request at this time. Please select a different payment method'. I've been in touch with Eharmony who seem to think the problem lies with Paypal. I'd be grateful for any suggestions on how to fix this.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

classy-diva
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Just keep trying, try clearing your cookies and cache and see if that helps.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_john
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

It's hard to say with something like this, that error message is a fairly generic one. It doesn't sound like it's to do with your PayPal account but whether it's to do with their account or if it's the integration itself between PayPal and their website is harder to tell....

If clearing cache and cookies doesn't work (I don't think it would in a case like this) you might have to pay a different way until they get it sorted. I'd imagine you wouldn't be the only one and they're probably actively contacting us or their web designer...

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.