Ebay Fees - EBAYEUROPES

sweetcheeks82
Contributor
Contributor

I have a transaction on my credit card from PAYPAL EBAYEUROPES which i didnt authorize.

How can i view where Ebay fees have been paid from?  My fees should have been taken from Paypal balance or bank account.  I have searched transaction history but no joy.  thanks in advance.

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

PayPal_barry

Hey there, you can view all transactions in the “History Log” of your PayPal account. You could also use the filter options to narrow your search.

Here's how to view your eBay invoices:

1. Go to www.ebay.co.uk and log in to your account.
2. Click 'My eBay' at the top of the page.
3. Click the 'Seller Account' link under 'Account'.
If you don't see that, you're using a different version of My eBay. You just need to click the 'My Account' link on the left side of the page.
4. Click 'View invoices' under 'My Seller Account Summary'.
5. Select the invoice you want to view from the drop-down menu. Your fees, credits, and payment details for that period will be displayed.

If you have any specific queries about the details on your eBay invoice, we recommend you contact eBay directly for further information.

Login to Me Too

Doncekz
New Community Member

Refund me money thanks

Login to Me Too

Arielwaichingle
New Community Member
I got the same problem. And I didn't see any money out from my paypal and I didn't buy anything. How can I get an refund?
Login to Me Too

PayPal_david

Hi there Arielwaichingle.

Welcome to the Community!

If you can see a payment that says eBay Europe, you would need to reach out to eBay directly so that they can look into this further for you. 

You can contact eBay directly via Facebook at
https://www.facebook.com/eBay.co.uk or through Twitter on @AskeBay and they can try to locate this payment that was taken from your account and tell you what it was for.

David.

Login to Me Too

joseluip
New Community Member

Charlcoffx
New Community Member
Hi the same thing has happened to my partner, did you manage to resolve this problem.. if so could you tell me what I could do to get a refund ease
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.