PayPal UK Community Chat – 06/09/2017

PayPal_david
Hi everyone!

We will be facilitating the UK Community Chat with our moderation team starting on Wednesday the 30th of August between 2:30pm and 5pm GMT.

We will be on hand between the above times to answer any PayPal related questions - or just to have a quick chat Smiley Happy

We are going to leave this thread open for questions until the live chat ends on the 30th of August. If there is anything that you would like to ask, please feel free to stop by.

Talk to you soon!

David.

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

Poniatowski
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

Has anyone can fix API NVP on sandbox? It's stopped worked couple days ago and PayPal doesn't seem to be interested of that problem.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_david

Hey @Poniatowski

Welcome to the Community. 

I'm sorry to hear what has happened with your sandbox account recently. Can you please try deleting your temporary internet files and then try this on a different browser to see if that helps?

If you still encounter problems, I would advise you to reach out to our technical team and we can assist you further. If you have a Twitter account, you can reach them through the Twitter handle @PayPal_MTS or alternatively, you can contact them directly through the Technical Support website here
https://www.paypal-techsupport.com/

I hope this helps. 

David.

Login to Me Too

Poniatowski
Contributor
Contributor

Where is a link to the chat?

Login to Me Too

PayPal_david

Hi again @Poniatowski

If you go directly to the website that I provided in my previous message, you can submit a support ticket and our technical teams can check this out for you.

David.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.