Contributor

Re: PayPal Community Q&A - May 24, 2019 - Open

What should I do then
Highlighted

Re: PayPal Community Q&A - May 24, 2019 - Open

@Discipline1 wrote:
I checked with them but they said the have not blocked any text mesaages

Hi @Discipline1,

I'm sorry to hear that the messages still aren't coming through. If you've checked with your provider and confirmed that no text messages are being blocked, I would suggest also attempting the following:

Send a text to 729-725 with "bal" in the body of the text. There should be a reply from your carrier if there is any sort of block.

If there is no indication from that test that there is a block. Please log in at https://www.paypal-support.com to open a ticket to our techniciand. Make sure to include all the troubleshooting steps that you've completed.

I hope this can be resolved quickly!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Highlighted

Re: PayPal Community Q&A - May 24, 2019 - Closed

Thank you to everyone for participating in this week's Q&A session!

The weekly Q&A session is now closed. All thread content will remain viewable, but locked. Any questions that have not yet been responded to by a moderator or employee will receive a response within the next hour.

If you missed chatting with us today, please come back Wednesday, May 29th at 1pm PT, or next week on Friday, May 31st at 4pm GMT. We'd love to meet you!

See you then!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.