What happened to the rewards information for the ipad?

gofer
New Community Member

I entered that contest-I believe it was for Jan or Feb rewards. You had to answer the questionaire about what businesses accept pay pal.  I have been waiting for some kind of winner information and can't find anything on it.  Does anyone know what happened?  Maybe I just missed it, but they usually give a list of winners and I never saw anything.

Thanks!!

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PetitePrincess
Contributor
Contributor

The IPad must have been the month of January because our "Favorite Charities" was the month of December and when I tried entering in the January Rewards Contest, my entry was disqualified because I answered one question incorrectly! Then, I had to wait until the month of February to enter my Paypal address and purchase something off their suggested websites with my Paypal address to possibly receive a $10.00 return into our Paypal accounts if I was among the first 250 contestants to enter. I did so very early in the month so I should be a "winner." However, it is near the end of March and I have yet to see this list posted on the Paypal Community Board. Finally, I can't even locate the March Rewards Contest to enter and because it is near the end of March, I probably have "lost" anyway because it is too late to submit my entry!

Which brings me to the following suggestion.....Paypal should have something in Large Bold Letters just as we sign into our "exclusive" Paypal Community Account stating something like, "March Rewards Promotion" and "February Rewards Winners" so we know how to find them. If this is one of our main benefits of being an Advantage Member, this link should be on your first page so we can at least locate it! Just some more "food for thought."

Login to Me Too

_LouisH
Contributor
Contributor

Hi PetitePrincess,

Thanks for the suggestion. Unfortunately we can't post who won the iPads due to privacy standards and the 'Rewards' are posted on the site (www.paypal.com/advantage) in the same location every month. The paypment for the Febuary winners just went out this week so you should be notified about that soon.

We'll work to try to make the offers more visible in the future and thanks for the suggestions - these are helpful and we'll do our best to accomodate. Thanks,

Louis

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.